Candle of Hope S size
“The Candle of Hope” by Hirotaka was created as a wish for optimism, peace and love in 2021. A conceptual, mod single statement earring that features the beauty of Black Onyx and Akoya Pearl. The Akoya Pearl sits on top of a long gold bar that pierces through the ear and continues below the lobe through a Black Onyx disk. It then connects to a delicate open circle creating a halo effect.
For each “The Candle of Hope” sale 30% of proceeds will be donated to global COVID-19 relief funds.
S, M, L
Only 30 of each size available.
“The Candle of Hope” earring parts are interchangeable with Hirotaka’s “Spear” design.
- Onyx and a Cultured Akoya Pearl.
- 10k yellow gold cylinder and a tube backing.
- Length 3.3cm, Stone diameter 1.0cm, ring diameter 1.3cm.
- Pearl diameter 5.0-5.5mm (approximately)
- Pearl has blemishes and flaws on the surface which actually indicate that a pearl is authentic.
- Each individual stones have different pattern, color and tone on the surface. Images shown are for illustration purpose only.
- Made in Japan.
We cover ALL SHIPPING COST and CUSTOM TAX for you on all orders over US$350. For orders under US$350, flat rate shipping fee US$50 will apply.
Americas: United States, Canada
Europe: United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Ireland, Poland, Denmark, Turkey
Asia: Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Philippines
Oceania: Australia, New Zealand
Middle East: United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Lebanon, Qatar
Estimated shipping Time
In stock: Once your order is confirmed, we will dispatch your order within 3 business days. We will keep you updated with tracking information. Delivery within 3-7 days. Latest Corona Virus (COVID-19) Information
Made to order: You can still purchase it in this state, be sure to note the estimated shipping date on each product page. If you're ordering multiple pieces and the status and shipping date of each are different, your orders will ship as they all become available.
We won't accept any returns or exchanges, except for an item in a flawed or damaged condition.
If you receive faulty item(s), please contact us at email@example.com directly within 3 days of the package delivery date with clear picture of part of defects. We’ll take you through the process. Returns that do not comply with following policy will not be accepted:
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged unused and unaltered, in the same condition it arrived in.
- Items must be in the original branded packaging, and placed inside a protective outer box for shipping.
- Items were purchased directly from hiro-taka.com and you have the receipt or proof of purchase.
We reserve the right to deny any request for return, exchange, or repair.
Unfortunately, we do not offer the service internationally. We are happy to help you. Please contact us.