Beluga Pearl Necklace M size
“Beluga” is caviar-like small pearls set in reverse within ridges that resemble the spiny back of a Sturgeon. Modern and unexpected, pearls pointed upward and held in the strong gold bar setting. Hold the ball part attached to the slide adjuster, slide the chain and adjust it to your preferred length.
- Cultured Akoya Pearl.
- 10k yellow gold.
- Pendant top length 1.6cm, chain length 55cm (adjustable).
- Pearl diameter 3.0-3.5, 3.5-4.0mm (approximately)
- Each pearl has blemishes and flaws on the surface which actually indicate that a pearl is authentic.
- Engraved logo tag at clasp. Spring ring clasp.
- Made in Japan.
- This item is sold as a pair.
We cover ALL SHIPPING COST and CUSTOM TAX for you on all orders over US$350. For orders under US$350, flat rate shipping fee US$50 will apply.
Americas: United States, Canada
Europe: United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Ireland, Poland, Denmark, Turkey
Asia: Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Philippines
Oceania: Australia, New Zealand
Middle East: United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Lebanon, Qatar
Estimated shipping Time
In stock: Once your order is confirmed, we will dispatch your order within 3 business days. We will keep you updated with tracking information. Delivery within 3-7 days. Latest Corona Virus (COVID-19) Information
Made to order: You can still purchase it in this state, be sure to note the estimated shipping date on each product page. If you're ordering multiple pieces and the status and shipping date of each are different, your orders will ship as they all become available.
We won't accept any returns or exchanges, except for an item in a flawed or damaged condition.
If you receive faulty item(s), please contact us at email@example.com directly within 3 days of the package delivery date with clear picture of part of defects. We’ll take you through the process. Returns that do not comply with following policy will not be accepted:
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged unused and unaltered, in the same condition it arrived in.
- Items must be in the original branded packaging, and placed inside a protective outer box for shipping.
- Items were purchased directly from hiro-taka.com and you have the receipt or proof of purchase.
We reserve the right to deny any request for return, exchange, or repair.
Unfortunately, we do not offer the service internationally. We are happy to help you. Please contact us.