"IBIZA" Pearl Earring w/ Amazonite Backing
You will earn points on this purchase
Ibiza’s dreamy turquoise sea is reflected in Amazonite, an oceanic blue stone with a hint of glossy green. Featured in Hirotaka’s signature bumblebee earrings and ear cuffs this season, the gemstone is layered with pearls and black onyx to evoke a summer ease that transforms into a sultry, after dark look. This style is available in limited supply.
- Cultured Akoya Pearl and Amazonite.
- 10k yellow gold.
- Net weight 3.1 g
- Drop 1.8 cm, Akoya Pearl diameter 5.0 mm. Amazonite diameter 12 mm (approximately)
- Each individual stones have different pattern, color and tone on the surface. Images shown are for illustration purpose only.
- Made in Japan.
- This item is sold individually. Not as a pair.
Please gently screw in the stone back to the post. This back is interchangeable with Hirotaka’s Spear design.
This item is made-to-order. It requires 6 weeks for production. If you're ordering multiple pieces and the status and shipping date of each are different, your orders will ship as they all become available.
Americas: United States, Canada
Asia: Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Philippines
Oceania: Australia, New Zealand
Middle East: United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Lebanon, Qatar
Estimated shipping Time
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged unused and unaltered, in the same condition it arrived in.
- Items were purchased directly from hiro-taka.com with the receipt or proof of purchase.
We reserve the right to deny any request for return, exchange, or repair.