Toggle Pearl Chain Earring
This earring is meticulously handcrafted featuring tiny chain links that are counted with a needle-tip and soldered one by one for the spacing of the toggle parts. The technique is like weaving a carpet thread by thread, intricate and time consuming. Hirotaka is proud to use this complicated process as it brings a precious warmth to each individual piece.
- Cultured Akoya Pearl.
- 10k yellow gold.
- Length 11.3cm
- Pearl diameter 3.0-3.5mm, 3.5-4.0mm (approximately)
- Each pearl has blemishes and flaws on the surface which actually indicate that a pearl is authentic.
- Made in Japan.
- This item is sold individually. Not as a pair.
Americas: United States, Canada
Asia: Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Philippines
Oceania: Australia, New Zealand
Middle East: United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Lebanon, Qatar
Estimated shipping Time
We won't accept any returns or exchanges, except for an item in a flawed or damaged condition.
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged unused and unaltered, in the same condition it arrived in.
- Items were purchased directly from hiro-taka.com and you have the receipt or proof of purchase.
We reserve the right to deny any request for return, exchange, or repair.